October in Review

This month I am surprised to have read 19 books. It felt like I wasn't reading as much as usual but then a lot of the books I read this month were shorter children's books. I'm happy to say I didn't have any DNF's. My favourite book for October was so hard to choose as I read so many great ones but in the end my decision was based on pure enjoyment, but the worst book was an easy choice to make. Since I am trying to read more Canadian I am also starting this month to track Canadian authors read.

Worst book for October: Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

Best book for October: Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter

104. Gemini Summer by Iain Lawrence
103. Horns and Wrinkles by Joseph Helgerson
102. Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter
101. Elijah of Buxton by Christopher Paul Curtis
100. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
99. Kensuke's Kingdom by Michael Morpurgo
98. The Alchemist's Dream by John Wilson
97. Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare by Carol and Bill Wallace (RA)
96. The Gift of Magic by Lois Duncan
95. Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle by Betty MacDonald (RA)
94. The Member of the Wedding by Carson McCullers
93. A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park
92. The Tin Flute by Gabrielle Roy
91. Practical Demonkeeping: A Comedy of Horrors by Christopher Moore
90. Ereth's Birthday by Avi (RA)
89. Enter a Murderer by Ngaio Marsh
88. The Silent Boy by Lois Lowry
87. The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne (RA)
86. Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs

October Total: 19
Total Pages: 4405
Books by Canadian authors: 4

September Total: 19
Total Pages: 4889

August Total: 18
Total Pages: 5133

July Total: 14
Total Pages: 4216

Comments

Popular Posts