6 Unimportant Things About Me

Teddy Rose tagged me for this meme!

The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.


1. I like old black and white movies but nobody else in my family does so I hardly ever get to watch them.

2. I was once picked from the audience to be an angel in the play 'Heaven Can Wait".

3. I don't drive.

4. My favourite season is autumn.

5. I used to hate my first name and wanted to be called 'Marie' when I was young. I have no idea why. P.S. I love my first name now.

6. I sleep with four pillows, which includes 1 body pillow and 3 feather pillows.

I've seen this meme in a lot of places, so I'm not going to tag anyone this time. If you haven't done this one yet, consider yourself tagged.

Comments

  1. That's a lot of pillows. Thats how many I use to read in bed. 3 to propt me up and a wedge under my legs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts