A New Bookcase (Soon)


Isn't that bookcase gorgeous?! CSN Stores are going to let me review it!

I know exactly where I'm going to put it and all my review books which are currently in stacks on my bedroom floor are going to be gracing its shelves. Full details and photos when it arrives and I post my review.

Did you know CSN has over 200 different stores where you can buy everything from bookcases to recessed lighting. I've been having a blast looking at the toys and games, kitchen accessories and home decor items.

And what's even more important to me, as a Canadian, is that they ship to the US and Canada and are Canadian friendly. They're GST registered, so when you pay them, that's it, everything is taken care of! No nasty surprises at the door with the delivery guy wanting you to pay up before you can get your parcel.

From their website:

"Founded in 2002, CSN Stores LLC is a fast-growing, privately-held company offering customers the best online shopping available for home and office goods. A $200 million company, CSN is made up of more than 200 online niche shops offering a huge selection of products ranging from barstools and bedroom sets to grills, greenhouses and gaming equipment. We have items for budget-minded shoppers, luxury seekers and everyone in between"

Comments

  1. I'm getting one from CSN, too. The one you chose looks great! I've heard good things about their bookshelves.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one you're getting! I can't wait to see it filled with books :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts