Random Reading Challenge Finished

I've finished the Random Reading Challenge. This Challenge took place over a year and I chose to read a book every month and spread it out over the whole year. I really enjoyed having a random number picked for me and then going to count out what my book was going to be. Each month I was so excited to read my book. It was a fun little thrill! These are the books I read and I'll be watching to see if the challenge will continue for another year because if it does, I'll be there!

Random Reading Challenge (Aug. 1 2009 - Jul. 31 2010) (12 books)
1. The Last Dickens by Matthew Pearl (Aug)
2. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (Sept)
3. Testimony by Anita Shreve (Oct.)
4. Another Faust by Daniel & Dina Nayeri (Nov.)
5. BoneMan's Daughter by Ted Dekker (Dec.)
6. Innocent War by Susan Violante (Jan.)
7. Defenders of the Scroll by Shiraz (Feb.)
8. Going Bovine by Libba Bray (Mar.)
9. The Texicans by Nina Vida (Apr.)
10. Meridian by Amber Kizer (May)
11. Claim to Fame by Margaret Peterson Haddix (Jun.)
12. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (Jul.)

Comments

Popular Posts