Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge 2011 - Finished

Another challenge finished. This one is being hosted by Book Chick City. I say another but in reality it's only my fourth challenge this year. Mystery books are always fun. Glad I manage to get a few mystery graphic novels in there but I think my favourite of them all is Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann.

Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge 2011 (12 books) (Jan-Dec. 2011) FINISHED
1. Free Country by Jeremy Duns
2. Agatha Christie's Peril at End House by Didier Quella-Guyot
3. A Sickness in the Family by Denise Fuso
4. Death Note: Black Edition, Volume I by Tsugumi Ohba
5. Murder on the Robot City Express by Paul Collicutt
6. Ghostwriter by Travis Thrasher
7. Shantorian: Trackers, Book 2 by Patrick Carman
8. The Hollow People by Brian Keaney
9. The Deadly Conch by Mahtab Narimhan
10. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
11. A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley
12. Quiver by Holly Luhning

Comments

Popular Posts