Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by Daisy at the Brook and the Bookish.  I just love making lists so this sounded like a fun one to join in on.

This week's question is:

What 10 books are you most looking forward to reading this fall?

I've got some new releases on my list and some older ones that I have lined up to finally read this September.  I haven't planned any further ahead yet!

In no particular order, I hope to read at least these titles in September:

1 A Room Full of Bones by Elly Griffiths
2. Whirlpool by Eileen Enright Hodgetts
3. Bones are Forever by Kathy Reichs
4. The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
5. Judge Dredd: Complete Case Files 01 by John Wagner
6. Sailor Twain by Mark Seigel
7. Trust Your Eyes by Linwood Barclay
8. XO by Jeffrey Deaver
9. The Painted Bridge by Wendy Wallace
10. The Black Heart Crypt by Chris Grabenstein

Comments

  1. Not this year but on my TBR list are your # 3, 4, 7 and 8. I really enjoy LisaM and LinwoodB and want to try JeffreyD and KathyR for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts