2014 Horror Reading Challenge - DNF



Horror used to be one of my favourite genres and I don't read as much of it as I used to but I make up for that by getting my fix from many of the horror graphic novels I read.  I am however, doing my Stephen King project (look in the sidebar), and after reading Danse Macabre in 2013 I've added a lot of horror books and authors to the tbr making this challenge perfect for me.  I'm really looking forward to getting back into this genre more, but I'm going to put a self-imposed ban on including graphic novels for this challenge or else it would all be GN's since I *do* read a lot of of horror graphic novels.  I'm going to make my goal obtainable by choosing the first level "Running Scared" but hope to work my way up to at least the next level.  For more information and to sign up click here.

Post reviews here

Jan.1-Dec. 31 (2014) Goal:  5 books
1-5 Horror Books - Running Scared
1. Cujo by Stephen King
2. Dark Forces: The 25th Anniversary Edition edited by Kirby McCauley
3. Apocalyptic Organ Grinder by William Todd Rose
4.
5.

THIS IS THE ONLY CHALLENGE I DID NOT COMPLETE IN 2014.



Comments

Popular Posts