Surviving Home by A. American

Surviving Home  (Going Home, #2)Surviving Home by A. American

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The follow-up to "Going Home" doesn't disappoint. An action-packed read with a continuous pace that doesn't let up. The three male characters from the first book return, each back to their "home" and the book's narrative continuously shifts from one to the other. I've grown invested in the characters though I don't know if like would be the correct word to use as they are all morally reprehensible to me. Well, I guess I do like them in spite of their morals. LOL. This is just such a fun book and reads like a TV show to me; I can just see it all playing out in my head. The pace is fantastic and it was a page-turner. The book ends on an exciting note and I can't wait to read the next book. If you like military, gung-ho, survivalist themes you'll love this series.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts