Pray the Rosary: for Rosary Novenas, Family Rosary, Private Recitation, Five First Saturdays by Rev. J.M. Lelen

Pray the Rosary: for Rosary Novenas, Family Rosary, Private Recitation, Five First Saturdays by Rev. J.M. Lelen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is a beautiful vintage little booklet that I love and carry in my purse because I just adore the pictures and the little thoughts that each Mystery tells you to think about while you are praying. Being from the 50s it does not have the Luminous Mysteries we nowadays say on Thursdays but otherwise the Rosary is still the same. It starts off with how to say the Rosary, tells about Novenas and a few ways to do Rosaries,contains the words to every prayer needed or used in the Rosary then has a page for each of the remaining mysteries. There is a picture, a thought to concentrate on and a list of the prayers for newbies so you won't forget what order to say them. As I said before I love the gorgeous old-fashioned pictures and concentrate on them when using this booklet to pray the Rosary. A really nice vintage booklet to have and treasure.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts