Winemaker Detective Mystery #1: Treachery in Bordeaux by Jean-Pierre Alaux

Treachery in Bordeaux by Jean-Pierre Alaux & Noël Balen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ebook
Published 2012 by Le French Book
first published in French 2004
Source: Overdrive e-Library


Winemaker Detective Mystery (1)

I've read every book in this series save the first, so with the 7th book coming out next week thought I'd take care of this unfinished business. I truly adored meeting all the characters in this introductory novel. Benjamin and Virgil actually meet each other too just as Virgil is hired for the job! They've both come a long way as characters since this one. The mystery was all wine business related and not that excited, I mean there isn't even a murder! but watching Benjamin and Virgil putting their heads together over a puzzle for the first time was extremely fun. I tucked into this book and didn't come up for air until everything was solved and I raised my glass of Pinot Noir in celebration. {cheers}




Comments

Popular Posts