Crossfades: A Dystopian Novella by William Todd Rose

Crossfades: A Dystopian Novella by William Todd Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ebook, 129 pages
Published May 19th 2015 by Hydra/Random House
Source: Netgalley

Crossfades (#1)


This is the second book I've read by the author and I can only think of one phrase to describe it; "OMG!" I read a lot of books about serial killers, thrillers, true crime, books about death and the dead, and the occasional horror and I really couldn't name the last book that scared me. "Crossfades" scared the living daylights out of me!! It totally creeped me out!! This novella had me hooked, but I couldn't read it all at once because it freaked me out so bad I had to take a breather. Excellent! Excellent! I loved "Apocalyptic Organ Grinder" too.




Comments

Popular Posts