Bound by Antonya Nelson

Bound by Antonya Nelson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Paperback, 240 pages
Published October 11th 2011 by Bloomsbury
first published August 24th 2010
Source: LibraryThing Review Program


This was just ok for me. It sounded more interesting than it really was, having the BTK Killer always lurking in the background. The writing was good; it kept me reading, expectant. However, I found that nothing really happened in the end, no big climax. People had problems, stuff happened and it all worked out ok in the end. I like my fiction to have a plot; I kept expecting something to happen. All of the characters had secrets the reader was aware of but they never became a part of the plot, making me wonder what the point was. I didn't connect with any of the characters and I do not like this type of pointless, almost forced, happy ending.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts