It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #5


This meme is held over on Book Date's blog and here we talk about what we are Currently Reading, What we read/posted the last week and what we plan on reading next week. I won't be posting what's coming up; you can get an idea by looking in my sidebars. 

What I am Currently Reading


Fiction:

I'll be finished this shocking little crime drama before this blog even posts today but I want to write this before finishing the final chapters.  I have no idea what I'm going to read next. It will be a print book so I'll grab my pile and spend a while choosing.


Non-Fiction
I'm coming into the home stretch with this one. I've hit the 80s where Jimmy Lee's hard-living ways have ended his career and nearly his life, Jimmy Swaggart's career is about to hit the fan, and finally, Mickey will reach superstardom.




















Manga/Graphic Novel






I always have a short story collection going as I read one short story every morning with my cup of coffee. My current collection is:

Tales of Court and Castle by Joan Bodger



What I Finished Reading and/or Posted This Week



Manga/Graphic Novels



Comments

  1. Enjoy your reads and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great books there, none of which I've heard of! Always glad to see another short story collection fan, I love picking a story to read every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great looking reads this week! I haven't heard of some of them, but I love learning of new books! Thanks for sharing :)
    Happy Reading!
    Punkie @Fluttering Hearts Reviews
    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I often have a book I am finishing as I post. And I often schedule as I am nervous the internet might go down at a vital time! Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts