It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #8



This meme is held over on Book Date's blog and here we talk about what we are Currently Reading, What we read/posted the last week and what we plan on reading next week. I won't be posting what's coming up; you can get an idea by looking in my sidebars.

What I am Currently Reading:

Fiction:
I'm only three chapters into this but can tell I like the writing already. A mother/daughter mystery that goes back to post WWII communist Hungary to find the secrets of the past.





















Non-fiction
I Like this author! Big book may take some weeks to read!





















Graphic Novel/Manga





















I always have a short story collection going as I read one short story every morning with my cup of coffee. I have put that aside for Lent though and will be reading one chapter from The Holy Bible for the remainder of these 40 days.

What I Finished Reading and/or Posted This Week



Manga/Graphic Novels

Comments

  1. Erik Larson is a wonderful writer. Enjoy!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/02/even-raging-cold-cant-stop-this-reader.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have never read Erik Larson. Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still on the fence about reading a Erik Larson. I need to catch up on your Jo Nesbo reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen any of the books you shared above before but they all look interesting. My son would probably love the Manga title. I did notice that you have an X-files book on your TBR list. This is my all time favorite show and I've seen every episode at least twice. Nice to see a fellow fan.
    Laura :)
    My Monday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Triptych looks like a book I would enjoy. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had "In the Garden of Beasts" sitting on my kindle for quite some time...I really need to get around to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Triptych sounds great, I remember some Hungarian refugees arriving here in mid 50's, a little after the war but they were still needing to get out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts