Guide For the Hour of Nocturnal Adoration in The Home by J.A.Floersh

Guide For the Hour of Nocturnal Adoration in The Home by J.A.Floersh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 23 pages
Published by Louisville
Source: gift


Really a beautiful little book that guides you through Nightly Devotion to the Sacred Heart practised at home. The whole ceremony is here with when to stand and sit, all the prayers and litanies, time for reflection and what to reflect upon. This can be done between the hours of 9pm to 5am, once a month. I read the book out loud as a prayer service for myself, following the directions, starting at 9:15 pm. This is not something I had ever really heard of before, so I did some googling and found a site with all the information you could ever want to practice this adoration at home. you can even officially sign-up here to be on the list of night adorers throughout the world! Go to: http://sacredheartholyhour.com/index....



Comments

Popular Posts