Happy Canada Book Day Callenge



Today is the beginning of John's Canada Book Reading Challenge, which I've participated in every year. I don't really do challenges anymore, but this one is a *must*. The goal is to read 13 books by Canadians and the challenge runs from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017.

Since I easily read the 13 books, I've been assigning myself personal challenges the last few years to consider myself officially finished the challenge, one year I did 13 Dear Canada books, this year I did 13 mysteries by Canadians. For the 10th year my theme will be "books in a series". 2017 is going to be my work-on-series-I've-already-stated year, so I'm carrying the theme along with me here.


Canada Book Challenge
read 13 books including 13 books in a series
1. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong (1 SERIES)
2. The Dark Missions of Edgar Brim by Shane Peacock (2 SERIES)
3. Crazy Dead by Suzanne F. Kingsmill  (3 SERIES)
4. The Night Bell by Inger Ash Wolfe  (4 SERIES)
5. Mister X: The Modern Age by Dean Motter
6. The Thing at the Foot of the Bed and Other Scary Tales by Maria Leach
7. By Gaslight by Steven Price
8. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
9. The Pinkaboos: Bitterly and the Giant Problem by Laura & Jake Gosselin  (5 SERIES)
10. The Pinkaboos: Belladonna and the Nightmare Academy by Laura & Jake Gosselin  (6 SERIES)
11. Laser Moose and Rabbit Boy by Doug Savage
12. Susanna Moodie: Roughing It in the Bush by Carol Shields
13. Bera the One-Headed Troll by Eric Orchard
COMPLETED

personal goal 6/13 'books in a series'
14. Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd by Alan Bradley (7 SERIES)
15. Double You by Shane Peacock  (8 SERIES)
16. The Shame Trilogy by Lovern Kindzierski
17. A Murder for Max: A Maxine Benson Mystery by John Lawrence Reynolds  (9 SERIES)
18. The Wolf and Me by Richard Scrimger  (10 SERIES)
19. Three Years with the Rat by Jay Hosking
20. Terminal City Deluxe Edition by Dean Motter

Comments

  1. I have really been neglecting my Canadian reading. Maybe I should do this challenge this year to try and get to some books I have owned for ages!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts